No applications for redressal of grievances shall be entertained, if the CGRC is satisfied that-
- The applicant has knowingly made false statement or furnished false information as regards to place of residence, educational qualifications, etc.
- In an application, there is no prima facie case for considering it.
- The Application is frivolous or fictitious.
- The matter is sub-judice in any court of law.
- If there is gross delay.
- Having regard to all the circumstances of the case, it is otherwise not reasonable to consider the application.
In case of any false or frivolous complaint, the CGRC may recommend appropriate action against the complainant student.